Sunday, May 06, 2007

Finals time..

So I finished my last week of classes!!! I can't even believe it, not more classes as a first year student, crazy! But this coming week is finals, so I am still going to be really busy. I have one final exam tomorrow and one on friday. I also have a final spanish paper due on friday. And I gave a final presentation on last thursday, needless to say, things have been busy.

Although, do you know what my test is on tomorrow?? About all of my favorite childhood books! Seriously! I am in a children's literature class where we analyze the books, lucky me, huh?

I get am being tested on








kid's books!

The Hobbit

The Lion, The witch and the Wardrobe,

Matilda

and even...

HARRY POTTER!!!

Well wish me luck, these next few days will me study study study. But then, before you know it... I'll be home!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

*Vanessa*

No comments: