Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Poppy

So, my dad is a pretty adventurous guy. Last summer, he bicycled across the norther part of the united states last summer. Like seriously, from Washington state to Maine. He's nuts.

Anyway, yesterday he left for another summer biking trip. Now, he is biking across Europe. He and his girlfriend are starting in England and then going through France and then through Spain. I am going to be meeting him in Spain actually, which should be sooo fun!

Anyway, So he also has a blog that he is writing in at least once a week and so if you would like to check in with his adventure you can go to www.bsbikeadventures.blogspot.com otherwise, please keep him and his girlfriend sherry in your thoughts and prayers.



I hope that I am that adventerous when I am his age!!!

Hope you had a great day!

*Vanessa*

No comments: