Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Something - The Beatles

Hello Blog Readers!

Sorry it has been awhile! Let me try to update you!

SO! Most excitingly, I had my fall pause from school on the 9th through the 14th of October so I went to visit Ryan in Los Angeles. We had the most wonderful time, as we always do when we are together. His Dad was visiting for parent's weekend so we got to spend time with him. We went to the USC football game, made home made enchiladas, went into Santa Monica a couple of times, visited his cousins at their new home.. lots of wonderful things!


I came home last Wednesday and was spoiled with another wonderful evening. Morgan, Mary Grace and Morgan's mom and mom's friend all went out to see Elton John in concert!!!!! It was a really amazing show!! It was so cool seeing all of the songs I have loved growing up being performed right in front me. It was so nice being with Morgan and Mary Grace because we don't always spend a lot of time together this semester. It was really great!




Other than that, I've been chugging along with school. Lots of papers and tests and projects and presentations as always. I've learned a lot this year, and a throughout my time at college.. but it seems to me that the most important lessons thus far have been outside of any book or lecture. It is the knowledge I have accumulated from the people I have met and the emotional things I have been put through that have taught me most.

Well, I'm off to go learn some more... love some more... live some more...


Keep Learning and Loving,

*Nessa*

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

great update vee. u sound well.. thks for updating, I was wondering how u were doing. hugs, did u see my photo book? I'm so excited how it turned out!!! BIG HUGS,