Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Trip to Spain

So, as a BIG christmas present, my mom and I decided to go to Spain as soon as I got out of classes. I want to be a spanish major in college, so we went for me to practice spanish. Also, my mother is a SHOP A HOLIC, so we went to fulfill her shopping needs and of course, just to spend time together. At home, my mom and I live such different lives that it is hard to find time together.. so traveling is great for us, all the time in the world just for each other. We were in Madrid, Spain, the capital of the country. It was a gorgeous place. We only had a short stay there, about 5 days. We saw almost all of the tourist attractions they have to offer, a gorgeous old castle (where the king and queen really lived!!!), an enormous park full of old architecture and tons of people... lots of great stuff!! Here are some pictures.......













(isn't my mother beautiful???))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always fun!

Bonita Rose said...

wow vanessa... lucky girl! and yes, ur mom is beeeeutiful!