Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring fever...

It has been so beautiful outside! I really have been so happy! This past week it has been t-shirt and flip flop weather. The coldest it has been is about 50 degrees, especially as a Minnesota girl, this is WARM!! The campus is in such commotion latley, people are out everywhere playing frisbee and football, lounging in the sun and what not. I have had my fair share of outside time, this to me.. is what college is all about! Ha.

So, everything is going well here, school is tough as always, but good. here are some pictures from our last formal dance... Aren't my friends cuties? I think so....




Hope everyone is up to good things and enjoying the weather! Can't wait till summer!


Love nessa girl!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

what a cute bunch you are..... yeay.. I love spring too!!! Even tho its a bit colder here in MN lately..