Saturday, June 16, 2007

Friday

Wow, today was a busy day!!

Garage Sale from 8 - 4:30
Artsy Tartsy Crop from 5 -11

Busy day.

So what is your favorite T.V show?

I happen to LOVE the Cosby Show. I know it's old and dorky, but seriousy this is one of the things that makes me so happy. Haha, that is one of my favorite things about coming home from school- I get to sit in bed and watch the Cosby Show before I fall asleep at night. It is funny the silly little rituals that we get ourselves in to.





Well, hope you had a nice friday! lookin' forward to the weekend!!

*vanessa*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa,

We are having a fabulous time here in Southern England. Today we went for a long ride with out all of our stuff... However, I got a flat that I couldn't keep fixed and struggled getting back to A & A's house. But, we eventually made it and all is well.

I hope the garage sell went well for you?? Did you make a lot of money???

I also sent you mail at your Dickinson e-mail address.