Friday, June 01, 2007

June 1st.

Today is June 1st. Which means, WHITE RABBIT!!!

I don't know if you play that game, but we used to play when i was young, that the first day of every month, you call your neighbors and say white rabbit. The first person to say it is the winner for the month!! So, for this month.. I WIN!



Today was a very busy but good day!

I worked at Artsy Tartsy again today! First time since late August of last year!! Can you believe that?? For those of you who don't know, Artsy Tartsy is the scrapbooking/beading store that I worked at through my senior year of high school. If you are a scrapper or into crafty things at all, you should definetely come check us out!

http://www.artsytartsy.com/ I also happen to have a link to the artsy tartsy blog on mine, so look into it!


Then, at 2:30 I got off of that job, and drove over to do some more training at Bacio resturant. Now, you should also check out Bacio. Seriously, I have never tasted such good food. At this point, I have sampled about half of the menu, which goes along with training. And I have yet to taste something that is not DELICIOUS!



Anyway, a very busy day!

This evening, I am going to a friend's house for a bonfire and party with a bunch of friends. It should be an excellent Friday night. What are your plans for the weekend? Anything exciting??

Love to you,

*Vanessa*

Tune Of the day: Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots - Flaming Lips
Question of the day: What is your exercise schedule? How do you keep in shape?

** My problem is, see, that I don't have enough of an exercise schedule. I try to go for walks/runs every now and then but I never seem to stick to a schedule. I have been running these past couple of days, but today I am making a new rule. I need to exercise in some form (running, walking, swimming, dancing) at least once a day! Alright, here I go! You better hold me to it!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

that restaurant looks soooo nice... will have to try it sometime! hugs