Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It´s been a long while!

Hello there!!!

Oh my goodness, it has been a while since I have been able to use the internet to update to you. But no words i have right now could tell you the difference in me. My trip has been absolutely amazing. the first week i was here, i was completely filled to the max with events. I spent my days with 30 other kids my age, all working towards becoming better leaders and having a better understanding of ourselves. We had challenges such as scavenger hunts throughout the city, participating in bull fighting and flamenco dancing and listening to speeches by highly qualified people. The relationships i made while i was there are irreplaceable. Even if i never see any of the kids again (which i hope will not be the case) i have still been impacted by them in a very great way! Really and truly, this was one of the best trips in my life

I have many wonderful pictures that i am looking forward to putting up on here as soon as i get back!!

Now i am in Girona with my Dad and his girlfriend Sherry. They have taken a break from their intense biking adventures in order to spend a week with me! i feel so honored! we are staying in a beautiful apartment in the middle of the city, we realy feel like we actually live in the city which is pretty cool. I just got in here last night, and i was so exhausted from my other trip that i slept over 12 hours. today i feel much more rested.

(un foto de Girona)

I am really grateful to be here now, experiencing things that I have never experienced before. These past weeks have been one of the greatest learning experiences.

I hope that everyone is doing well in their lives, I would love to hear more about you and how you are doing... drop me a line.. let me know!!!

Talk to you again soon,

besos y abrazos (kisses and hugs)

vanessa.

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

Ur one lucky girl. My life at your age was no where near like your life is. You are blessed.