Hello to you!
I know, I know, I am terrible and haven't kept up with my blog. I hope you can forgive me. I didn't realize that anyone really read this blog and then recently I've been hearing "Vanessa, why haven't you updated your blog?" Well, I am glad you do read.. but please COMMENT!
So quick update on my life.
1. My Dad is back from his bike trip through europe (again check out bsbikeadventures.com to read about it)
2. I went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with my friends from school and it was fabulous!!
3. My friend Ryan, whom I met in Spain came out to visit and we had a wonderful time!
4. Mike came out to visit this weekend and lived each day as if it were our last.
5. Now, I have about 3 weeks left of summer before my classes start!
6. My friend Mia is the best friend in the whole world!
So there is a quick update. I will be writing more often for the next 3 weeks, you can hold me to it!!
I hope everyone is doing well. Was anyone effected by the bridge collapse in Minneapolis? I hope that all of your families are safe and not effected physically by the collpase, but I also hope that we use the incident to reflect upon those who you love in your life. Realize that life is fragile and we must love those around us.
With that, my good friend Sam's mother is dying of cancer. I may have written about this previously but recently they have found that the severity of the illness is now unstoppable. Please add Sam's mom, Doll, to your thoughts, prayers, meditations this week. Please pray to give her and her family strength and peace through her last days with us. Doll is one of the sweetest women in the world, she always acts with kindess in her heart. So in honor of Doll this week, act with kindess in your heart. I love you, Sam and I pray that you always remember the brilliance in which your mother radiates. I pray that you use these last days, weeks with her here as a celebration of the wonderful life she is living. I am sending you strength each and every day.
Please comment with something, anything in the world.
I love you. Each and every one of you.