Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Overdue Trip Photo Update

Here are some photos from my most recent trip out to California!
I spent about 4 days in Los Angeles and 4 days in San Diego.. I'm in love with California.


A view from the Getty Museum in Los Angeles

A buzzing bee on a flower in the gardens of the Getty

Beautiful Del Mar (San Diego) Beach

(My Darling and I)

(A sunset over Seaside in Solana Beach)

Life Update: I'm back at school now, I had my second day of classes today. I will post pictures of my new room soon, it is still a work in progress. Also, I'll let you know what classes I'm taking.. should be some interesting ones this semester!

Sending Love from CARLISLE Pennsylvania,

Nessabug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooo nessa bugger. california misses you more than you could ever think!

Ashley & Amanda Long said...

Hi Vanessa, please ask your Dad to email us as we would love to hear from him. Long family, UK