I´m sorry, I hate to give away your age.... but today my dad is turning 50!!!!
He is currently out being adventurous like always, hiking the grand canyon and exploring more of Arizona. He is always on some kind of an adventure!
Five little things I love about my dad
1. He still opens every door for me when we are out together.
2. He calls me bubba and always refers to himself as ¨pops¨ (even though i´ve never called him that)
3. He always wants to go out for breakfast at the original pancake house
4. He consistently reminds me to ¨not take this day for granted¨
5. He reminds me at least once weekly how much he loves me and proud he is of me.
I LOVE YOU DAD! I hope you have a FANTASTIC 50th BIRTHDAY FULL OF CELEBRATION!
Wish I could be there with you today, but I did happen to pick you up a little chilean birthday present, so when I get back it will be coming your way.
Sending all of my love,