Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!



The first day of 2007, how wonderful!! How did you celebrate your New Year's Eve?? I had a great time with my girlfriends from home, it is very nice spending time with them, after being away so long. Since I have the biggest vehicle and the weather was so trecherous, i was the driver for the evening. We had a pizza dinner, got all dressed up and then we went to a concert at first ave downtown. We went to a concert by Brother Ali, a local minnesota rapper that is making a lot of fame these days. See, he is the kind of rapper that speaks words of poetry, more than the mainstream that just uses swear words and derrogatory terms, he is great. Here is a picture of him



"To everyone out there, who's a little different
I say damn a magazine, these are gods fingerprints
You can call me ugly but cant take nothing from me
I am what I am doctor you ain't gotta love me" That is from my favorite song "Forest Whitiker"


We had a great night celebrating through the new year... I am tired today though. I will be back soon with my new year's resolutions. have a good day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may like the rapper/beatboxer/dj killa kela, really good! I guess I had fun over new years, quite... buzy... to say the least. Drop me a line sometime!