Sunday, May 27, 2007

Larchmont, NY

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated recently. I am currently in Larchmont, New York. I am staying here with Mike.. we have been having such a great time! Anyway, I would love to write more, but we are off soon to a double date with two of his good friends. This is a beautiful city and we have been having a really wonderful time here! Today was 90 and sunny, so we went to the beach and swam and layed in the sun! I hope that you are all doing well, can't wait to update more!

Until Then, HAVE A WONDERFUL MEMORIAL DAY OFF!

Love your way,

*Vanessa*



( Here is a picture of Manor Park, a beautiful park here that overlooks the Long Island Sound. I think we are picnicing there tomorrow! Can't wait!)

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful ur having such a great time! soak it up!