Thursday, August 09, 2007

A zoo of a time!

Do you like the ZOO??

Well yesterday, my dad and I went out on a date to the como zoo. Have you ever been? If you live in Minnesota, you need to go!Not only is it free!! But they have Gifraffe's, zebra's, tigers, polar bears, seals, sea lions, snow leopards, gorillas.. YOU NAME IT! Plus they have really cool gardens that you can go through. I am serious, even an adult can be entertained there.






___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am really enjoying Yoga. We have gone every day now this week, 4 days in a row! Tomorrow we are going to take a break because I have to work all day. But I am really proud of Mia and I for getting out there and doing it! The hardest part is getting there, the actual exercise doesn't take that much.. but my body sure is responding from it! I am sore all over!

What's new with you?

I hope all good thigns!

Love to you!

*Vanessa*

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

such a great day at the zoo! good for u guys! hugs

Anonymous said...

That zoo looks and sounds amazing... I think that it's great that you guys had such an aweosme time there and I kind of wish I could have gone lol. I really admire the fact that you have been so driven to do something and that you have been sticking with it. The yoga sounds like it has been a great experience for you. Enjoy every minute of it... maybe you could continue it somehow at school.
-Mike