*"What do you got, if you ain't got love?" Show love to all people, speak words of kindness, open your heart to all those who bless your presence.
* There is no ONE WAY that things should be done. Imagine new options and CHOOSE the best thing for you.
* Make new friendships with everyone you meet, search in souls and don't let judgement stand in the way
* TRY almost everything you are offered. Doing, eating, saying the same things you've always done, ate, said will only lead to the same old results.
* Use drive to keep exercising regularly and eating healthy. Your body is a gift, be kind.
* Use time abroad to gain dependence on yourself and nobody else. This may be the hardest transition you'll ever have to make, but also the greatest life- long skill.
* GO OUT! Do things that scare and challenge you.
* Learn to be the master of your emotions - use meditation, breathing and exercising as forms of escape.
* Negativity turns blood cold - clear all thoughts of darkness, judgement, anger or jealousy. Be a warm-blooded being.
* Keep relationships strong with parents. Go out of the way to keep in contact and stay as close as we have become.
* Learn to be more comfortable in your own skin, before others can accept you you must first accept yourself - for ALL that you are.
* Improve the world through involvement in important things: use your capable hands for the impaired, use your voice for the silenced.
* Remember that the world is just one big playground - climb the monkeybars, play tag, build a sandcastle. LIVE YOUR LIFE!